My book providing the best of parts of my 2013 webinar series... plus an addendum with nuts-and-bolts guidance is now available thru Amazon.com.
To celebrate the publishing of my book "Mastering 21st Century Enterprise Risk Management" on Amazon.com, I am offering a 25 page book extract as a free download from our website.
Accepted best practice in risk management failed. The rate of technological change has accelerated. A fundamental change in business is happening, and a majority of businesses today will not be around in 10 years unless they urgently adopt major transformations.
That's the premise of my book Mastering 21st Century Enterprise Risk Management. The full version is available for download in any format at amazon.com, and a PDF excerpt of the first part is available here.
Think I’m overstating the situation? Ford, one of the largest companies in Australia for the last 50 years, is shutting plants. Just as the 1890s world of the Wild West had disappeared without trace by the Roaring 1920s, so too will the business world of the 1990s, in which we operate today, be forgotten by the 2020s.
See a few of the insights you'll get in the full version of the ebook
The full version of Mastering 21st Century Enterprise Risk Management provides:
- figures and analytical commentary
- 7 key reports referenced
- ERM Insights: How 20th C. risk management practices failed; evolving practices for 21st C.
- Implementation Success Strategy: Achieving broad adoption; leveraging known motivators
- Picking Vendors: The key questions to ask; avoiding common problems
- Success Stories: Shareholder-oriented enterprise risk management